Location / Connections
State-of-the-art buildings in a unique location
The Aerospace Technology Centre in Wildau is located just a few kilometres to the south-east of the Berlin city limits, in the administrative district of Dahme-Spreewald. It has a direct connection to the A10 and A13 motorways, and also benefits from a direct metropolitan train link (S-Bahn), with trains connecting to the capital city’s transport network at 20-minute intervals.
The new airport planned for the city, BER, is just a ten-minute drive away. The region’s large aviation companies can be reached within ten to fifteen minutes by car. Berlin’s city centre is just a 30-minute drive away.
The Wildau Technical University of Applied Sciences, the Research Division Polymeric Materials and Composites PYCO of Fraunhofer IAP and the Technology and Entrepreneur Centre Wildau are located in the immediate vicinity – making this a top location that hi-tech companies love.
Transport connections at a glance
- Motorway A 10 - 1.5 km
- Motorway junction A 10 / A 113 (Schönefelder Kreuz) - 5 km
- Berlin Brandenburg International Airport - 15 km
- Bus stop in Schmiedestrasse, Wildau (bus 736, 737, 738) - within walking distance
- Wildau train station (S46) - within walking distance
- Regional train station and Königs Wusterhausen train station (RB 22, RB 36, S46) - 4 km
- Berlin city centre - 30 km